Below are the changes made to the build
- Metric fasteners and rods instead of imperial because those are easily available where I live
- GT2 belt instead of strings, stringing looks like a chore and I found a mod on Thingiverse which I further improve on
- E3D V6 lite instead of J-Head, this is the part I already have in the parts bin
- Aluminum off the shelf extruder instead of the printed one. A stepper mount was embedded into the base section.
- Z carrier from Thingiverse, I’m not sure if there’s anything wrong with the original one
- Modify the top Z bracket so to not hold the lead screw avoiding Z wobble
- Modified Z endstop switch holder